CT Scan Cost in Bangalore: 2018 Updated Complete List (50% Discount)
CT Scan cost in Bangalore ranges from Rs 1500 to Rs 15000. The actual cost is variable and depends on multiple factors. Some of the important factors are:
- The body part. Some body’s parts like the brain/head are easier to scan thus cost less whereas some like abdomen takes more time thus cost more.
- Use of Contrast Material: A kind of medicine which helps improve the scan quality. It increases the cost of the CT Scan.
- Locality: Premium and expensive location have high infrastructure cost. This increase the overall ct scan cost in posh localities of Bangalore.
- Quality and Model of Machine: New and latest technology machine cost more thus the CT scan prices.
- Experience and Quality of Radiologist reading the images and preparing the report.
Bookmerilab has a partnership with many renowned & trusted CT scan centers in Bangalore. Thus a user can book through us and reduce their CT scan cost in Bangalore by up to 50%.
Body Part wise CT Scan Cost In Bangalore
The table below list the CT scan cost in Bangalore with the discount offers from BookmeriLab. The prices given are for most common types of CT Scan.
List of Body Part Wise CT Scan Cost in Bangalore
|CT Scan Type||Market Price (Rs)||BookmeriLab Offer Price (Rs)|
|CT Scan Head/Brain Cost in Bangalore||Rs 2500-3500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|CT Scan Head/Brain with Contrast or CECT Head Cost in Bangalore||Rs 3000-4000/-||Rs 2500/-|
|CT Scan Lower/Upper Abdomen Cost in Bangalore||Rs 4500-6000/-||Rs 2500/-|
|CT Scan Whole Abdomen cost in Bangalore||Rs 5500-7000/-||Rs 3500/-|
|CECT Abdomen Cost or CT Scan Whole Abdomen with contrast cost||Rs 7000-8000/-||Rs 4500/-|
|CT Scan Chest/Thorax cost in Bangalore||Rs 4500-6000/-||Rs 2500/-|
|HRCT Chest Cost in Bangalore||Rs 4500-6000/-||Rs 2500/-|
|Cost of CECT Chest or CT Scan Chest with contrast||Rs 6000-7500/-||Rs 3500/-|
|CT Scan PNS Cost in Bangalore||Rs 3500-4500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|CT Scan KUB Cost in Bangalore||Rs 5000/-||Rs 2500/-|
|CT Scan Joints (Knee/Ankle/Elbow) Cost in Bangalore||Rs 4000-5000/-||Rs 2500/-|
|CT Scan Coronary Angiography Cost in Bangalore||Rs 14000-15000/-||Rs 7000/-|
|CT Scan Angiography Limbs Cost in Bangalore||12000-14000/-||Rs 6375/-|
|CT Scan Angiography Brain Cost in Bangalore||Rs 11000-13000/-||Rs 5000/-|
|CT Scan Angiography Abdomen Cost in Bangalore||Rs 12500-15000/-||Rs 6375/-|
|CT Scan Enterography Cost in Bangalore||Rs 8000-14000/-||Rs 6000/-|
|HRCT Temporal Bone Cost in Bangalore||Rs 5000-6000/-||Rs 2500/-|
Above list has cost for some of the most common CT scans. However, in the case of your specific query, you can call us at 08882-36-8882. You can also forward your prescription at the same number.
How to Save 50% on CT Scan Cost In Bangalore
Due to expensive machine & limited availability, CT scan is a costly test. Generally, it may cost upward of Rs 3000 in Bangalore. However, you can reduce your cost by:
- Compare & Check the Prices at Different Centers Nearby
- Ask your doctor about the different options for CT Scan in Bangalore
- Do check prices outside the popular hospitals as hospitals tend to charge more.
- Use services of Online Portal like BookmeriLab to get up to 50% discount at lab selected by you.
CT Scan Cost in Popular Hospitals of Bangalore
CT Scan is available at most of the popular hospitals in Bangalore. The cost at hospitals tends to be higher than labs. This is mainly due to diagnostic services being their non-core business.
CT scan cost in hospitals starts from Rs 3000 and may go up to Rs 15000 depending upon the type of scan, body part, use of contrast material and hospital.