We care for Your Privacy!
- A healthcare service provider who agrees to be listed with BookmeriLab
- Users(You) or his relative/attendant who use our services
- Anyone who uses our services in any form (Users or You)
BOOKMERILAB.COM is committed to protect the privacy of its Users, including all personal information. We will only reveal personal information whenever required to do so by the law, by the order of court, government law or statutory authority or similar requirements or to safeguard any assets or damage.
Personal Information, Data Shared/ Information disclosed:
Personal information that we collect, process and use in connection with the services include not only the information that we collect via various forms, but also the information that you voluntarily provide us in various contexts. Information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Login ID and password;
- Contact information (such as your email address, addresses, phone numbers);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code)
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of
- Internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information
- Relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange
- With you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website;
- Historic data regarding your usage of our services;
- Search terms entered;
- Information collected by cookies or similar technologies;
- Newsletter subscriptions, enrolment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
- Medical credentials, visiting hours of a healthcare provider, fees, locations (in relation to healthcare providers);
- Medical information;
- Financial and payment related data for payment of subscription amount and charges;
- Geo-location information when permitted by you on your device; and
- Information collected through the registration form
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload is voluntarily.
BookmeriLab.com reserves the right to use information provided by you for the following:
- Publishing on the website/mobile application etc.
- Contacting you for offering new products/services;
- Contacting you to offer new products/services by our partners;
- Contacting your for feedback;
- Analysis and reporting
You hereby consent to use of such information by BookmeriLab.com.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or BookmeriLab.com suspects that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, it may, at its sole discretion, discontinue your usage of its services.
If you do not want to receive any form of communication from us, please intimate us on care@BookmeriLab.com
BookmeriLab.com does not exercise control over the sponsored content or links. And hence, it is not liable for any type of information shared on any website.
BookmeriLab.com may disclose personal information to the following:
- BookmeriLab.com’s partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners if there is a legitimate reason to do so.
- Third party service providers: We may employ third party service providers (i.e., companies or individuals engaged by us) to perform certain functions on our behalf and under our instructions.
- Courts, law enforcement authorities and regulators: We may share personal data when we believe it necessary to comply with the law, to protect the rights or safety of our website, other users, or third parties (e.g., for fraud protection purposes).
Recipients of your personal data may be located in any country. This may include countries where applicable data protection laws provide a lesser degree of protection than your home country.
Storing your personal data securely:
As we are the ones, who use your data for the said purpose, we takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information. Though it is imperative for you to protect against unauthorized access by sharing password etc.
BookmeriLab.com is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of BookmeriLab.com.
Disclosure of your personal information:
Disclosure of your personal information We may reveal your personal information to any associate of our group (our subsidiary, our holding company and its subsidiaries). We may divulge your Personal information to our employees, officers, manager, associates and any other third party service providers with whom we have an arrangement.